Aug 26, 2017
Francisco Jardim is Co-founder and Managing Director of venture
capital firm, SP Ventures. In the interview we
discuss how his firm is capitalizing on the opportunity of
agriculture technology investing in Brazil.
Get the full show notes here.
If you like the show, you can subscribe to it on any podcast
app, drop us a review or send us a message / subscribe to the
newsletter at foodaginnovators.com.
In this interview, we cover:
- [14:25] History of venture capital in Brazil and why SP
Ventures is one of the few investing in agriculture technology
investing in Brazil?
- [19:08] Regulatory, entrepreneurship and investing in Brazil.
The Good and the Bad.
- [25:17] What to look for in founding teams of agtech
- [43:57] How to approach fundraising strategy when it comes to
his portfolio companies.
- [48:43] SP Ventures involved in building new accelerator program Pulse in Brazil for agtech